Production of Logo


I decided to record myself reproducing the logo of Glass Animals using Photoshop, as I feel that everything that I have done in this video have already been described in other tasks that involved similar steps.

I decided to take up this task to use for my media products. Such as the music video, Glass Animals often include their logo at the beginning, and I believe that continuing this tradition of theirs will help support the band, furthermore secure their identity when including in all three media products (music video, CD Digipack and Music Magazine Advertisement).
Non-transparent version.
Transparent version - drag it across the screen to see it for yourself!
I later on realised, whilst reviewing the video, that the original logo does not contain the eyes in the letters l and s in the word ANIMALS, so I had to come back to the designs and go over these areas with a brush tool to fix it.
Updated version
Updated version (transparent)