Planning: Location

The shooting will be taking place in a few different locations. One of them will be depending on who I decide to cast as I will be coming over to that area in order to capture some footage.

Most scenes, where the animals will be edited in, will be captured at my house. I have chosen my ordinary house as I want to keep the location as simple as possible; all the attention should be going to the animals. Additionally, glass animals are decorative figures often placed on display, and to meet these expectations, I will keep the glass animals housed.

I think because mostly the location shots are going to be likely few seconds long, if not still images. This will let me focus more on the lighting and alignment of the surroundings to perfect the quality of the shot. 

To capture shots of the winter scenes, I'm hoping to rely on some footage taken by my grandfather over in Lithuania. I'm fortunate as Lithuania gets very cold in winter and receives heavy snow occasionally. To receive the footage, I'll have these transferred over the Internet.

I think that the weather of filming won't be affected because I'm hoping for cloudy days and this type of weather is very occasional here in the UK. I prefer cloudy weather because of the soft lighting that will produce on the surroundings. With the bright sun beams, they may fall differently on the subject and may enhance the difference of lighting between the animal and the background. Another this is that I don't want any sharp shadows or a lot of intensity within my footage as I think its one of the elements that won't be suitable for this type of song. Although, if the surrounding lighting is sunny, it would make more sense about the glass animals having melt and wanting to return to their original state, I believe its not something I should really be paying attention to as it's not the greatest subliminal focus of my music video.
Living room
Kitchen
Stairs
Brace yourself - the entrance to my room
My room after being flipped upside down - I'll be doing a lot of cleaning up before filming. 
My music video includes a chemistry experiment. Due to safety reasons, I will have to carry out the filming at school for my teacher's assistance. I think that the setting will differ from the rest of the similar footage, so perhaps I will have to include only close-ups of the experiment to not give away the change in location between the shots.